Your personal details:
- Some personal information might be required by us including postal address, telephone or mobile number.
- We collect your personal information when you interact with us.
- We may use your personal information to send you our new offers regarding our services or changes in ‘Terms and Conditions’ or to send any other administrative information.
- For business purposes such as data analysis, developing new products, improving our services, to determine the effectiveness of our promotional events we may use information.
- If you purchase a service from us to complete payment process related to your service or to provide you customer service we may use your contact details.
Personal identification information:
- We respect your privacy, understand the importance of your identity details, therefore we DO NOT REVEAL any of your personal information to third party.
- We suggest you to log out before switching off your system, do not keep it unattended. Please do note that our website does not have any switch off timer.
- The laws by Government of India are strictly followed by us with care and dignity.
- We maintain and implement various security measures according to the industry standards to secure your personal information.
- To improve our customer support, to communicate with you as per your tech support request or to fulfill your needs efficiently we use personal information.
- We may use personal information for payment purposes provided by the users into the job order.
- We might check authenticity all of your personal information before responding to your service requirements.
- We do not use any of your personal information even with our staffs or any outside parties except to the extent necessity to cater your service.
Impersonal identification information:
- We may use or collect our customer’s non-personal information whenever they contact with us.
- Non-personal information includes browser name, what type of system you use or any other technical information.
- Using your personal information we may send you information about new goods, offers or our services. However you have the option to stop receiving these promotional mails.
- We use the highest and most advanced technologies to keep your information transactions under cover.
- If you want to withdraw your registration from our mailing list or unsubscribe yourself, you can do it whenever you want to.
- To update or to correct or to change anything to your site, you can do it yourself or can contact our team.
- We update the privacy statement periodically and occasionally change the statement to showcase the changes in our services and customer feedback.
- Our company does not sell, exchange or disclose any of your personal information even for the sake of our organization.
- For the security purposes we strictly maintain a security measure and we use certain software programs.
- Using some certain software program we monitor our traffic within our network.
We might place information to your computer (if required) to allow us to identify you. Cookies show us how and when our visitors use our site, this information helps us to track continual growth and improvement of our site. If you do not want to receive cookies or want to get notification when they are placed, you can make your browser to do so. Information is not shared, sold to any third party at any cost, at any purpose.
- We strictly maintain a professional, positive approach towards our customers and services.
- Our website may contain links of other websites. We are not liable for the contents, images or any type of information stated on that site.
- We WILL NOT ALLOW any type PORNOGRAPHY or adultery to our site, if customers or our linked sites promote any type of pornography we will REMOVE THAT WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE.
- We do not promote or encourage any brand through our website.
- We suggest our customers to be knowledgeable and aware with all the ‘Terms and Conditions’ stated on our site.
We may disclose your personal information if it is required by law or by the good-faith belief. Such actions are a necessity for confirming the requirements of law or to follow the legal processes.
Data Collection and Usage:
- We collect IP addresses that are not linked with personal information to track the user’s movement, analyze trends or to gather broad demographic information.
- For the completion of the current activity and also to support, research and development we may collect information like click stream data, HTTP protocol elements, request date and time, user agent information and navigation data.
Questions/ User Communication: